Part 9: Project Management
Several means of team communication, source control, and planning have been adopted. They are mentioned here.
- Front end, including web pages served as static resources: https://github.com/Mashweb/web-call.cc
- Back end: currently none. The web pages containing the front end code are simply served as static resources by a web server like Apache 2, Nginx, or Hunchentoot. At some point a Hunchentoot or Ruby on Rails backend will be put in place. It will provide authentication and authorisation for access to the back end database.
- Back end database: a special purpose, Common Lisp based RESTful web service exists to serve HTML DOMs stored as s-expressions: https://github.com/Mashweb/ZenDatabase
- Associated Ruby on Rails based “non technical” club website: https://github.com/Mashweb/mashweb.club
- Static web pages served by GitHub Pages and accessed by the subdomain doc.mashweb.club, containing some demos and documentation (mostly the white paper): https://github.com/Mashweb/mashweb.github.io
- WordPress pages on the subdomain blog.mashweb.club: accessed via a WordPress admin login.
Agile Development Management\
Some facilities for quick sharing of demos and prototypes:
- No-IP.com and alternatives (or go directly to a comparison of the top 5)
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.
Last modified December 29, 2021: Describe the elements that make websites unique. Explain why novices will want to create web apps. (baab818)